Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Chronicles in KL

I havent been bloging for sometime again...no choice i'm a hot and cold person...lol up and down..on and off...

so just the updates of my life in KL...

ever since I came to Kl...so many things in my life had change...most of the weekdays i only work then weekends is the time where i go everywhere and just explore...before i stay in Kl i tohugh Kl is still malaysia nothing much to see but is not true as i'm for longer time i began to feel that there is a lot of things yet to be known by me.

I really love Kl ppl's fashion sense...sometimes just walking at the street at KL i seen some of the most stunning fashions around that i never saw b4 in pg...Kl ppl are really daring to dress up wherever they go out...At Bukit Bintang i always saw a lot of Malays that dress up so cool but just to sit in the streets in a big group just to pick up on any `chicks' that passes by...somehow i feel that they are just too free...lol.

I just started working on my company in Kl for 2 months that day i talk with my clique and ask her that after 3 motnhs they will me and increase my pay or not...then she said got an ex gal clique she work for 6 months and they still havent confirm her..than I was like..WAT?!!! will i get the same? then she said won't cuz at once i enter only they ask me to out for shooting and let me handle some of the important projects...she said last time the ex gal clique never had that b4 and she only handle non important stuff...I feel really blessed that my 2 bosses really trust me and believe that I can produce work at a certain standard. so now i'm waiting for them to increase my pay if not..is hard to continue working there anymore due to the expenses in Kl is so high...

I'm currently attending City Harvest Church at KL, Sunway...it was really an awesome church..on my first time i get there i couldn't enter because it was too jamm pack cuz there is speaker from Australia that came call Pat Mesiti..so i was kinda dissapointed at the first time i came that i couldn't even enter...so i head for back and came back again next morning and i get to go in...and it was awesome!! the church sit aorund like 600 ppl on that morning so after the service receive a call from my friend's friend that bring me out for lunch and from there i get to know more and more ppl...the next 2 following weeks was a meeting with Pastor Kong Hee which is really amazing...WO!!!! mind blowing the word that he preached...i will post up blog on what he shared soon...there are 3 days.. and i came for all...friday night the first night i came at 7.40 it so many ppl are lining up to enter...WOW!!! even ppl line up to go church...HAHAHa is was like 900 ppl that nights...and 200 ppl outside of the church still listening to the preaching through the video..it was amazing and the it happens the same on the next following 2 meetings...then later on it was Pastor Andrew Gray from City Christian Church...during his preaching i write till my hand can't go any faster...all the words that came out are like diamonds that i need take down..and He is really good...FIRE ME UP!!! so i all go on that i spend most of my time with church people...and Church Gala Night is coming up on July...is getting exciting with around 1300ppl..so i believe is going to be an awesome night...

i'm glad that I make a step to come to Kl if not i will be miss out a whole lot of things and mgiht not be able to meet so many great people that I get to know now cuz I honest believe that every meeting is a Miracle...so I have no regrets coming o Kl is just that in my heart there is a Ghost of penang....I really miss Penang and i'm going bakc this Sat so see all my family and all my friends...WOO!!! although time is sort but is cool...

No comments: