Thursday, November 27, 2008

Meaningful Quotes!!!

these are all of the most meaningful quotes that I ever seen so far...it has very deep of meaningful...so check it out...

just because my eyes don't tear,
doesn't mean that my heart doesn't cry
& just because I come off strong,
doesn't mean there's nothing wrong.

*

Do you know where {heaven} is? [I pointed to him and said softly...] "In his arms"

*

Love that we cannot have is the one that lasts the longest, hurts the deepest and feels the strongest.

*

Behind my smile is a hurting heart. Behind my laugh, I'm falling apart. Look closely at me and you will see, the girl I am...isn't me.

*

My head is saying "fool, forget him", my heart is saying "don't let go" from Grease

*

Real love stories never have happy endings. Because real love stories never end

*

I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you.

*

Sometimes I wish I could blink and wake up five years from now, other times I wish I could wake up yesterday...

*

For once in my life, I don't have to try to be happy. When I'm with you, it just happens

*

I'm afraid to close my eyes
because I might think of you

I'm afraid to open them
because I might see you

I'm afraid to move my lips
because I might speak of you

I'm afraid to listen
cause I might hear your voice

I'm afraid to love but I have no choice

And no matter what I do
I still love you

*

Why is it that with every quote I read your name pops into my head

*

Men are like wine - some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age - from Pope John XXIII

*

Sometimes people run away, just to see if anyone cares enough to follow

*

It's hard to wait around for something that you know might never happen. But it's even harder to give up, especially when it's everything you ever wanted

*

When you love someone you can tell. But when you are in love with someone, everyone else can tell

*

He gave her 12 roses, 11 real and one fake, and said "I'll love you until the last rose dies."

*

Love is when you don't want to go to sleep because reality is better than a dream

*

Love is like war
easy to start
hard to end
impossible to forget

*

And when I met him, no other guys seemed to matter anymore...

*

If you can't get someone out of your head, maybe they're supposed to be there

*

Every love song makes me cry, because every love song reminds me of you

*

Love is like playing the piano, first you must learn to play by the rules, then you forget the rules and play from your heart

*

Sometimes I wonder if life is really worth it, then I look at your smile and I know it is

*

If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were

*

Never frown when you're sad, because you never know who's falling in love with your smile

*

No person is worth your tears, and the one who is won't make you cry

*

If you love someone don't put their name in a heart, but put it in a circle. A heart can be broken, but a circle goes on forever

*

Some people say you only fall in love once, but every time I hear your voice I fall in love all over again

*

I'm jealous of every girl that has ever hugged you, because for one moment, they had my whole world in their arms

*

The worst way to miss someone is to have them sitting right next to you and know you can never have them

*

The spaces between you fingers were made so another person's could fill them

*

One day I caught myself smiling for no reason, then I realized I was thinking of you

*

Trying to forget someone you loved is like trying to remember someone you never knew

*

My heart aches completely, every hour, everyday, and only when I'm with you does the pain go away

*

In a room full of people, you're always the first one I look for

*

I don't think you realize how easily you make me smile

*

Why am I afraid to lose you when you aren't even mine?

*

A million words would not bring you to me, I know because I've tried. Neither would a million tears, I know because I've cried

*

I keep telling myself that I don't miss you and I don't love you, hoping someday I'll believe it

*

He's the kind of boy who makes me look forward to Mondays

*

I'm the type of person who will burst out laughing in dead silence because of something that happened yesterday

*

A good friend will bail you out of jail, a best friend will be sitting next to you saying: "Dude, that was freakin' awesome!"

*

Fat kids are harder to kidnap

*

Forgiving is not forgetting, it's letting go of the pain

*

Don't hit kids! No, seriously. They have guns now

*

Isn't it funny how day-by-day nothing changes, but then when you look back, everything is different.

*

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass… It's about learning to dance in the rain

*

If you're going through hell, keep going

*

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why we call it the present.

*

Imagination is more important than knowledge

*

In three words I can sum up what I've learned about life: It goes on…

*

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil

*

Be optimistic. All the people you hate are going to eventually die

*

I want to do my part to make the world a better place, but murder is illegal…

*

You cry. I cry.
You laugh. I laugh.
You jump off a cliff. I laugh even harder.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow this thing made me cry no lie

Radius said...

wow..that's amazing...that you felt it deep in your Heart..God Bless you

Anonymous said...

i cried when i read this . imma loser haha